Urological Pathology – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $299 (Amazon)
Knowledge in the field of urologic pathology is growing at an explosive pace. Today’s pathologists, specialists, and residents require a comprehensive and authoritative text that examines the full range of urological diseases and their diagnosis.
Written by recognized leaders and educators in the field, the text provides readers with a detailed understanding of all diagnostic aspects of urological disease. Inside this unique resource, readers will explore a broad spectrum of practical information—including etiology, diagnostic criteria, molecular markers, differential diagnosis, ancillary tests, and clinical management. This is sure to be the new definitive text for urological pathology!
- Practical organization presents discussions by organ and by neoplastic/non-neoplastic nature of diseases to help readers access and retrieve essential facts quickly.
- Expert editors are highly respected academic urologic pathologists.
- Detailed guidance helps readers identify a range of pathologic entities, recognize typical and atypical presentations, refine diagnosis, and make sound treatment choices.
- Accompanying website with image bank and fully searchable text allows readers to view critical pathologic features and related discussions at a glance.
- Hardcover: 944 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 Har/Psc edition (December 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781782813
- ISBN-13: 9780781782814