Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Mahul B. Amin (Author), John Eble MD (Author), David Grignon MD (Author), John Srigley MD (Author)
Knowledge in the field of urologic pathology is growing at an explosive pace. Today’s pathologists, specialists, and residents require a comprehensive and authoritative text that examines the full range of urological diseases and their diagnosis.
Written by recognized leaders and educators in the field, the text provides readers with a detailed understanding of all diagnostic aspects of urological disease. Inside this unique resource, readers will explore a broad spectrum of practical information—including etiology, diagnostic criteria, molecular markers, differential diagnosis, ancillary tests, and clinical management. This is sure to be the new definitive text for urological pathology!
- Practical organization presents discussions by organ and by neoplastic/non-neoplastic nature of diseases to help readers access and retrieve essential facts quickly.
- Expert editors are highly respected academic urologic pathologists.
- Detailed guidance helps readers identify a range of pathologic entities, recognize typical and atypical presentations, refine diagnosis, and make sound treatment choices.
- Accompanying website with image bank and fully searchable text allows readers to view critical pathologic features and related discussions at a glance.
- Hardcover: 944 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1 Har/Psc edition (December 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781782813
- ISBN-13: 9780781782814