USMLE Step 1 Review Course 2018-2019-PDFs+Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
DIT Price $825
By Doctors In Training
Size : 16.5 GB
Doctors In Training can help you reach your peak potential on the USMLE Step 1 exam by providing a structured yet flexible approach for USMLE Step 1 preparation as well as guide you through the high yield information you need to know.
This series of videos is designed to prepare you with high yield USMLE Step 1 information for Part 1 and Part 2 of the course.
- Unlimited access through the date of your USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam, available promptly after purchase
- Primer quizzes: 50 subject-based Quick Hit MCQs, each consisting of 10 multiple-choice questions to support coursework
- Over 50 high-yield Primer videos
- Downloadable PDF study guides
Part 1 Questions and Video Answers
You will receive 34 sets of 10 short answer questions three times a week posted to your dashboard. The purpose of these questions is to further build your bank of high yield USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 knowledge and fill in any gaps.
- High yield study questions incrementally delivered to your customized dashboard along with concise video answers provided by physician educators
- Access through your USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam date
Part 2 Videos
These videos will provide high yield study material in a structured manner, building critical relationships of knowledge and facilitating your ability to reach your peak score.
- Focused high yield videos, 70-75 hours (average video is approximately 20 minutes each), incorporating active learning principles and dynamic MD educators
- The course contains more than 800 images, illustrations, charts, graphs, animations, and pathology slides, plus more than 50 Right Brain Bonuses.
- A high yield Part 2 study guide corresponding to the videos containing study questions, notes, diagrams, study hints, and quizzes
- 60 days of access once you Click to Start
- 2018 Step 1 Course Study Guide: Includes convenient page references to First Aid (2017 and 2018) and Step-Up to USMLE Step 1: The 2015 Edition