USMLE Step 3 Review Course 2018-2019-PDFs+Videos
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
DIT Price $249
By Doctors In Training
Size : 3.8 GB
The Doctors In Training Step 3 Review Course will help you excel on Step 3 without derailing your resident work schedule.
Part 1 Clinical Questions Covers a variety of clinical scenarios and diseases including biostatistics and medical ethics.
- Unlimited access1 from time of purchase through exam
- 370 open-ended clinical questions and video answers
- Printed in the Step 3 Study Guide and also posted on your dashboard as downloadable PDFs
- Organized into sets of 10 questions for efficiency
- Question sets arranged by specialty including Rheumatology, Nephrology and Obstetrics
- Video Answers and explanations accompany each question set
Part 2 video series 37 concise, focused and efficient videos covering commonly tested clinical topics such as Neonatal Respiratory Distress, Syncope, Amenorrhea and Hematuria.
- 45 days of unlimited access1 begins when you click Click to Start on your dashboard
- More than 10 hours of videos (average video is approximately 20 minutes each)
- Each video includes an End of Session Quiz to review the highest-yield material
- Includes a video devoted to strategies for success on the Computer-Based Case Simulations (CCS)
- High-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes accompany the videos and are found in the Step 3 Study Guide
Step 3 Study Guide The Step 3 Study Guide includes the Part 1 clinical questions and the Part 2 notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes to accompany the videos. Part 1 and Part 2 combine to deliver over 500 questions to reinforce vital topics. The 2018 Study Guide will be shipped to you within 2-3 business days of purchase to purchasers of the 2018 Step 3 course.