Vascular and Interventional Radiology: A Core Review-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $53
By Brian Strife MD (Author), Jeffrey Elbich (Author)
Size : 99.53 MB
Designed specifically for the Core Exam, Vascular and Interventional Radiology : A Core Review covers all key aspects of the field, mimicking the image-rich, multiple-choice format of the actual test. Ideal for residents preparing for the Core Examination, as well as practitioners taking recertification exams, this unique review follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, effectively preparing you for Core Exam success!
- Contains 300 questions with answers, explanations, and references.
- Features high-quality angiographic, fluoroscopic, CT, MRI, and ultrasound images that demonstrate the broad range of clinical entities encountered in vascular and interventional radiology.
- Provides concise answers that include rationales, clinical pearls, and literature references, as well as high-yield tables embedded in the answers for additional review.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (May 11, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496384393
- ISBN-13: 978-1496384393