Vascular Lower Extremity BachelorClass 2019 -Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
123Sonography Price $NA
Size : 23.09 Gb
With the Vascular Lower Extremity BachelorClass you will gain a strong foundation and comprehensive introduction to performing and interpreting vascular ultrasound examinations.
The Vascular Lower Extremity BachelorClass is designed to provide you with a comprehensive introduction to lower extremity vascular sonography by guiding you through the essentials of establishing scan protocols as well as the lower extremity anatomy and its vascular ultrasound characteristics.
You will be trained to translate 3D anatomy to 2D images with emphasis placed on a thorough understanding of the principles underlying the Doppler examination and clinical applications using Color Doppler and Spectral Doppler techniques. Learn to identify normal venous and arterial anatomy during peripheral lower extremity ultrasound imaging while demonstrating the confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic and treatment accuracy in your practice. You will also learn about the relations between acoustic principles, haemodynamics, and the sonographic representation of major vessels and blood flow.
The Vascular Lower Extremity BachelorClass covers multiple indications that may be present in your patients’ examination, such as cardiac output, dehydration and infection, which can all affect the vascular system in different ways and aggravate existing conditions.
All of this knowledge will be made practical and easy to follow with several case studies to ensure a strong foundational understanding of a wide range of vascular conditions.
- Medical Students
- Physician Assistants
- Primary Care Physicians
- Vascular Surgeons
- Basic & Advanced Ultrasound Concepts
- Clinical Ultrasound Concepts
- Lower Extremity Arterial System
- Lower Extremity Arterial Pathology
- Lower Extremity Arterial Evaluation: Technical Protocol
- Lower Extremity Arterial Evaluation: Abnormal Findings
- Lower Extremity Venous System
- Lower Extremity Venous Pathology
- Lower Extremity Venous Patency Evaluation: Technical Protocol
- Lower Extremity Venous Insufficiency Evaluation: Technical Protocol
- Lower Extremity Venous Evaluation: Abnormal Findings
- Lower Extremity Functional Testing & Alternative Modalities