by Mark Creager
Make the most of today’s innovative medical therapies, advances in vascular imaging, and new drugs to improve your patients’ cardiovascular health with Vascular Medicine, 2nd Edition. This comprehensive, clinically focused volume in the Braunwald’s Heart Disease family provides an in-depth, state-of-the-art review of all vascular diseases, with an emphasis on pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management – giving you the evidence-based guidance you need to make appropriate therapeutic decisions on behalf of your patients.
• Gain a state-of-the-art understanding of the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of arterial disease, venous disease, lymph dysfunction, connective tissue disease, vascular disease, and vascular manifestations of systemic disease.
• Benefit from the knowledge and experience of Dr. Mark A. Creager (editor of the Vascular Medicine society journal), Dr. Joshua A. Beckman, and Dr. Joseph Loscalzo, and benefit from their practice rationales for all of today’s clinical therapies.
• Easily reference Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 9th Edition for further information on topics of interest.
• Get up-to-date information on new combination drug therapies and management of chronic complications of hypertension.
• Learn the best methods for aggressive patient management and disease prevention to ensure minimal risk of further cardiovascular problems.
• Stay current with ACC/AHA and ECC guidelines and the best ways to implement them in clinical practice.
• Enhance your visual perspective with an all-new, full-color design throughout.
• Utilize behavior management as an integral part of treatment for your hypertensive and pre-hypertensive patients.
• Effectively manage special populations with chronic hypertensive disease, as well as hypertension and concomitant disease.
• Access the complete contents online and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
Dear All users
We have opened donation via amazon e-gift card.
for more information please check "Buy Points" page