Venous Interventional Radiology-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $103
By Laura K. Findeiss(Author)
Size : 9.38 MB
A state-of-the-art guide on the interventional management of venous disease from renowned experts!
The diagnosis and management of venous disorders is a core competency of interventional radiology, comprising up to 75% of an interventional radiologist’s caseload in some institutions. Venous Interventional Radiology by prominent interventional radiologist Laura Findeiss and an impressive group of contributors is a highly practical vascular interventional radiology reference that covers a full spectrum of venous disease. The richly illustrated book starts with an opening chapter on venous anatomy, physiology, and epidemiology.
Disease-specific chapters cover common to complex disorders, from varicose veins and venous ulceration, to thromboembolic disease and pulmonary embolism. Each chapter presents the latest minimally invasive image-guided interventions for the diagnosis and management of a specific disease. Clinical cases provide discussion of patient presentation/symptoms, clinical evaluation, procedural and non-invasive management strategies, and follow-up, all of which are key to delivering comprehensive patient care.
- Angiographic and cross-sectional imaging findings enhance knowledge of disease processes
- A chapter dedicated to vascular/venous access provides guidance on this basic yet critical component of patient care
- The classification, evaluation, and treatment of venous anomalies and syndromes
- The authors discuss pitfalls and complications, including their own pearls of wisdom and unanswered questions
This highly practical guide is a must-have resource for trainee and veteran interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons.
- Hardcover: 172 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (August 21, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626232733
- ISBN-13: 978-1626232730