Video Atlas of Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery – ORIGINAL PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
by Constantine T. Frantzides
Video Atlas of Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery brings you thedetailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise you need to master the most important and cutting-edge minimally invasive procedures and the treatment of unusual cases. Full-color photographs and narrated procedural videos online and on DVD lead you step by step through today’s most effective techniques. Tips and “secrets” from a veritable “who’s who” in the field equip you to deliver optimal resultswhile minimizing or avoiding complications.
• Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of Dr. Frantzides and other leading international experts performing advanced techniques.
• Visualize how to proceed by reviewing beautifully illustrated, full-color anatomic artwork which provides well-rendered representations of underlying structures, anatomy, and pathology.
• Prevent and plan for complications prior to a procedure thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with personal techniques and secrets from leading experts.
• Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about minimally invasive techniques and “closed” procedures including laparoscopic Whipple procedure; revision for failed bariatric procedures; and avoiding and managing complications of single port procedures.
• Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, video clips, and more online at expertconsult.com
- ISBN-13: 9781437727234
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 11/5/2012
- Pages: 448