Post Views: 0
Video Atlas of Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair-Original PDF+Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $99
By Uma Srikumaran(Author)
Fundamentals in rotator cuff repair and reconstruction from world-renowned experts!
Rotator cuff disorders are the most common cause of shoulder pain, accounting for up to 70% of cases. Tears are the most severe subtype, with a lifetime prevalence rate of more than 20%. The size, location, and severity of rotator cuff tears varies greatly, requiring equally diverse preoperative planning and surgical interventions. Video Atlas of Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair by Uma Srikumaran and esteemed contributors provides a concise, well-rounded perspective on the surgical management of rotator cuff pathologies.
Expert surgeons from across the globe describe and demonstrate numerous approaches, enabling clinicians to expand their armamentarium and achieve optimal outcomes. The opening chapters lay a solid foundation, covering basic techniques for arthroscopic repair of various rotator cuff tear patterns, patient positioning, portal placement, tips and tricks, complications, and pitfalls. Subsequent chapters succinctly discuss a comprehensive range of arthroscopic and transosseous techniques, biologic augmentation, grafting, tendon transfers, and superior capsular reconstruction.
- Easy-to-digest bulleted format and narrated step-by-step videos on diverse techniques
- Discussion of different core procedures to manage rotator cuff tears, biceps tendon pathology, as well as failed primary surgeries
- Videos on superior capsule reconstruction and lower trap tendon transfer narrated by the technique creators
- Varied perspectives on the controversial topic of how to manage massive and irreparable tears
This is a must-have resource for orthopaedic surgery residents and fellows, especially shoulder and sports injury specialists.
- Publisher : Thieme; 1st edition (November 26, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Hardcover : 175 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1626237123
- ISBN-13 : 978-1626237124
- Item Weight : 1.74 pounds
- Dimensions : 6 x 9 inches