Visual Anatomy & Physiology (2nd Edition)
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Frederic H. Martini (Author), William C. Ober (Author), Judi L. Nath (Author), Edwin F. Bartholomew (Author), Kevin Petti (Author)
A Visual Approach to Two-Semester A&P
Visual Anatomy & Physiology combines a visual approach with a modular organization to deliver an easy-to-use and time-efficient book that uniquely meets the needs of today’s students–without sacrificing the comprehensive coverage of A&P topics required for careers in nursing and other allied health professions. The Second Edition addresses tough physiology topics with new and revised two-page modules and corresponding new Coaching Activities in MasteringA&P®. Brand-new end-of-chapter study and practice materials include a narrative Study Outline and comprehensive Chapter Review Questions. Module Reviews and Section Reviews, appearing throughout each chapter, give students additional tools for learning. In response to the strong demand from A&P instructors, a brand-new Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual uses the same visual approach and modular organization to help students succeed in the lab.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience by providing:
- Personalized learning with MasteringA&P: Engage students with new “tough topic” Coaching Activities and a wide range of other question and activity types—all automatically graded.
- A visual approach and modular organization: The two-page modules seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide students through complex topics and processes with no page flipping. The addition of new content in select modules gives students a better understanding of physiology.
- Frequent practice: Review questions at the end of each module, section, and chapter encourage and support student practice. In the Second Edition, the Chapter Review includes a new narrative Study Outline and new comprehensive Chapter Review questions. Students can continue practicing with MasteringA&P.
- Learning outcomes that tightly coordinate with teaching points: The clean one-to-one correspondence between the numbered chapter-opening Learning Outcomes and the numbered two-page modules give students an easy learning path and instructors an easy vehicle for assessment.
- Streamlined learning in the lab: The new Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual uses the same visual approach and modular organization to help students succeed in the lab.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringA&P does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringA&P search for ISBN-10: 0321918746 /ISBN-13: 9780321918741. That package includes ISBN-10: 0321918940/ISBN-13: 9780321918949 and ISBN-10: 0321963431/ISBN-13: 9780321963437.
MasteringA&P is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Paperback: 1232 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 2 edition (January 20, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321918940
- ISBN-13: 9780321918949