Volpe’s Neurology of the Newborn, 6e-Original PDF+Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $142
By Joseph J. Volpe MD(Author), Terrie E Inder MB ChB MD(Author), Basil T. Darras(Author), Linda S de Vries MD(Author), Adre J du Plessis MB ChB(Author), Jeffrey Neil MD(Author), Jeffrey M Perlman MBChB(Author)
Size : 143.28 MB
The 5th edition of this indispensable resource captures the latest insights in neonatal neurology in a totally engaging, readable manner. World authority Dr. Joseph Volpe has completely revised his masterwork from cover to cover, describing everything from the most up-to-the-minute discoveries in genetics through the latest advances in the diagnosis and management of neurologic disorders. He delivers all the clinical guidance you need to provide today’s most effective care for neonates with neurological conditions.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of neonatal neurology, solely written by the field’s founding expert, Dr. Joseph Volpe – for a masterful, cohesive source of answers to any question that arises in your practice.
- Focuses on clinical evaluation and management, while also examining the many scientific and technological advances that are revolutionizing neonatal neurology.
- Organizes disease-focused chapters by affected body region for ease of reference.
- Features a brand new, full-color design with hundreds of new figures, tables, algorithms, and micrographs.
- Includes two entirely new chapters: Neurodevelopmental Follow-Up and Stroke in the Newborn; a new section on Neonatal Seizures; and an extensively expanded section on Hypoxic-Ischemia and Other Disorders.
- Showcases the experience and knowledge of a new editorial team, led by Dr. Joseph Volpe and Dr. Terrie E. Inder, Chair of the Department of Pediatric Newborn Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, all of whom bring a wealth of insight to this classic text.
- Offers comprehensive updates from cover to cover to reflect all of the latest information regarding the development of the neural tube; prosencephalic development; congenital hydrocephalus; cerebellar hemorrhage; neuromuscular disorders and genetic testing; and much more.
- Uses an improved organization to enhance navigation.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 1240 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (November 17, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323428762
- ISBN-13: 978-0323428767