Williams Gynecology, Fourth Edition-High Quality PDFPlease Login or become a Subscriber
Amazon Price $219
By Barbara Hoffman(Author), John Schorge(Author), Karen Bradshaw(Author), Lisa Halvorson(Author), Joseph Schaffer(Author), Marlene Corton(Author)
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The only gynecological text of its kind―this combined medical reference and surgical procedural atlas gets you fully up to date on everything you need to know
Illustrated cover to cover, Williams Gynecology delivers comprehensive, evidence-based coverage of the full spectrum of gynecologic healthcare and disease management―from benign general gynecology to reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and menopause to female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery to gynecologic oncology. Hundreds of original drawings compliment the text.
Every chapter of this authoritative guide offers a practical template enabling you to approach every diagnosis and treatment consistently and accurately―while treatment algorithms, differential diagnosis boxes, and other features make finding the right answers quick and easy. The Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery and Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery section covers benign gynecologic conditions, minimally invasive surgery, surgeries for female pelvic reconstruction, and surgeries for gynecologic malignancies.
• NEW content on minimally invasive procedures, benign gynecology, urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and reproductive endocrinology
• 450+ full-color figures depicting operative techniques
• Illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter―invaluable for surgeons
• Covers a wide range of surgical operations―each one illustrated in painstaking detail
• A cost-effective option to purchasing two separate textbooks
- Hardcover: 1328 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 4 edition (April 24, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1260456862
- ISBN-13: 978-1260456868