Williams Hematology, 10th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $249
By Kenneth Kaushansky (Author), Marshall Lichtman (Author), Josef Prchal (Author), Marcel Levi (Author), Linda Burns (Author), David C. Linch (Author)
Size : 255.35 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The landmark text that has guided generations of hematologists and related practitioners―updated with the latest research findings and improved format and presentation
Long revered for its comprehensiveness and extraordinary depth of detail, Williams Hematology provides essential coverage of the origins, pathophysiological mechanisms, and management of benign and malignant disorders of blood and marrow cells and coagulation proteins. The text contains a wealth of basic science and translational pathophysiology for optimal, lifelong learning. Experts in research and clinical hematology, the editors are known worldwide for their contributions to the field.
This new edition contains everything that has made Williams Hematology the go-to resource for decades and has been updated with new chapters and critical new research into the molecular mechanisms responsible for hematological disorders and the impact on diagnosis and treatment. And the new format enables you to access each chapter via content modules covering key topics, with summaries, infographics, and cases―all linked to review questions for self-assessment. The full-color presentation integrates images of blood and tissue findings where they are cited in the text.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Updated and revised content reflecting the latest research and developments
- Convenient format that streamlines the learning process and improves retention
- Additional chapters added on:Immune Checkpoint InhibitorsImmune Cell Therapy: Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell Therapy
Immune Cell Therapy Dendritic Cell and Natural Killer Cell Therapy
The processes of cell death and survival
Application of Big Data and Deep Learning in Hematology
- Williams Hematology Cases with multiple-choice questions including detailed explanations―perfect preparation for the boards
- Continuously updated online content with comprehensive drug therapy database and other resources
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 10th edition (March 12, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2688 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1260464121
- ISBN-13 : 978-1260464122