Workbook for Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology 7th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $66
By Ronald L. Eisenberg MD JD FACR(Author), Nancy M. Johnson MEd RT(R)(CV)(CT)(QM) FASRT(Author)
Corresponding to the chapters in Eisenberg and Johnson’s Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology, 7th Edition, this workbook includes practical activities that help you better understand disease processes, their radiographic appearance, and their likely treatment. Each chapter includes objectives; anatomy labeling exercises; multiple-choice, matching, and fill-in-the-blank questions; case studies with accompanying images and discussion questions; and self-tests.
- Anatomic images for labeling and analysis provides a refresher on content covered in anatomy and physiology courses.
- Wide variety of exercises that complement the textbook reinforce concepts and assesses learning.
- Case studies with diagnostic images familiarize you with how pathologies appear in different imaging modalities.
- Self-tests for each chapter include 20-40 multiple-choice questions to help you assess your own mastery.
- NEW! Updated images and exercises in all modalities help you firmly grasp difficult pathology basics.
- NEW! Revised content reflecting the latest ARRT Guidelines assists you in preparing for boards.
- NEW! Inclusion of certain pediatric pathologies expands comfort level with child and adolescent patients.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (May 14, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323570879
- ISBN-13: 978-0323570879