Post Views: 0
Workbook for Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care 112th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $109
By Robert M. Kacmarek PhD RRT FAARC(Author), James K. Stoller MD MS(Author), Al Heuer PhD MBA RRT RPFT FAARC(Author)
Reinforce your understanding of the concepts and skills described in Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 12th Edition! With chapters corresponding to the chapters in Egan’s market-leading textbook, this workbook prepares you to succeed on certification exams with NBRC-style, case study application, and analysis-style questions. This edition includes two new chapters plus a wide range of activities and exercises to guide you through difficult concepts.
- Word Wizard helps you remember the terminology used in respiratory care.
- Key points identify the main concepts to remember in each chapter.
- Meet the Objectives lets you assess your understanding of the key content in each chapter.
- Case studies let you apply assessment and intervention strategies, and help you practice critical thinking.
- What Does the NBRC Say? summarizes the expectations of the NBRC (National Board for Respiratory Care) and provides a sampling of NBRC-style, multiple-choice questions to help students prepare for the certification exam.
- Food for Thought provides thought-provoking questions related to respiratory care topics.
- Exercises in each chapter offer hands-on learning with a wide range of activities.
- NEW Heart Failure
- reinforces the content in this new chapter of the textbook, challenging you to use recall and critical thinking skills.
- NEW Ethics and End-of-Life Care chapter helps you understand this issue and how to help patients and their families.
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 12 edition (March 10, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323553664
- ISBN-13: 978-0323553667