Workbook for ICD-9-CM Coding: Theory and Practice, 2013/2014 Edition
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Karla R. Lovaasen RHIA CCS CCS-P (Author), Jennifer Schwerdtfeger BS RHIT CCS CPC CPC-H (Author)
Reinforce your knowledge of ICD-9-CM coding concepts and apply that knowledge to realistic medical records! Corresponding to the chapters in Lovaasen and Schwerdtfeger’s ICD-9-CM Coding with ICD-10: Theory and Practice, 2013/2014 Edition, this practical workbook offers engaging, interactive exercises to help you review concepts in the textbook and transfer your knowledge to successful employment in medical coding.
- Both ICD-9-CM codes and ICD-10-CM/ICD-10-PCS codes are shown in all coding exercises and examples (including answer keys, available on a companion Evolve website) to prepare you for the implementation of ICD-10.
- Hands-on activities and case studies let you apply coding concepts to actual health records and case scenarios.
- Matching exercises, fill-in-the-blank questions, coding questions, and case scenarios with MS-DRG assignment reinforce key concepts from the textbook.
- Greater emphasis on ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding prepares you for the upcoming implementation of ICD-10.
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Workbook edition (August 31, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455707023
- ISBN-13: 9781455707027