Workbook for Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals 4th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $51
By Kelley MS RT(R), Lorrie L.(Author)
Size : NAN
Better understand and retain the material in Kelley’s Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 4th Edition with this dynamic workbook. With its wide variety of engaging exercises ― including illustration labeling, puzzles, case studies, matching activities, fill-in-the-blank questions, short-answer questions, and more ― you can benefit from an integrated and highly-visual approach to learning sectional anatomy and its application in diagnostic imaging.
- Wide variety of engaging exercises ― including matching, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, case studies, and labeling ― aid your learning and retention.
- Chapter objectives focus your attention on the important concepts you are expected to master by the end of the chapter.
- Memory learning aids help you quickly memorize terms, definitions, and anatomic locations so you can concentrate more on the application of concepts.
- Over 300 images with labeling opportunities provide thorough practice in identifying anatomic structures.
- NEW! Updated material
- corresponds with the updated material in the main text.
- NEW! Additional labeling queries reinforce identification of structures on sectional anatomy images.
- NEW! Additional exercises further emphasize anatomic location and function.
- NEW! Additional case studies help tie the material to what happens on the job in the clinical setting.
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 4 edition (February 8, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323569617
- ISBN-13: 978-0323569613