Workbook for Surgical Technology: Principles and Practice-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $44
Size : 20.1 MB
Correlating chapter-for-chapter with the text, Workbook for Surgical Technology: Principles and Practice, 7th Edition provides the essential practice and review needed to support classroom and clinical success. Easy to understand and simple to use, this Workbook includes terminology review, a variety of practice questions, and case studies with critical thinking questions for key surgical technology functions. New exercises cover new content on dynamic topics like robotics and lasers. More than 70 skills performance checklists let you evaluate your own learning.
- Correlates chapter-by-chapter to the text so you can use the Workbook seamlessly as you use the text and gain extra opportunities for practice to help ensure comprehension.
- Robust practice opportunities include labeling activities and terminology review, fill in the blank, short-answer, and multiple-choice questions to help reinforce the learning outcomes, key terminology, and important concepts through active engagement and assessment of content mastery.
- Case studies feature related questions and present realistic clinical situations or scenarios that challenge you to expand your critical thinking skills and apply what you learn.
- Perforated pages allow you to remove some or all competency sheets for use in clinical evaluation settings.
More than 70 skills performance checklists
- allow you to assess your own skills, helping prepare you for the certification examination.
- NEW! Exercises cover new content on dynamic topics, including professionalism, equipment and technology, robotics and lasers, and advances in orthopedic, cardiovascular, and neurological surgeries, ensures that you are exposed to the most current information and evidence-based practice.
- IMPROVED! More types of practice questions, encompassing recall, comprehension, and application, help better assess your comprehension.
- EXPANDED! Additional labeling exercises provide more practice to improve your comprehension, especially regarding positioning, draping, and instruments.
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (March 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780323394741
- ISBN-13: 978-0323394741
- ASIN: 0323394744