Wright & Leahey’s Nurses and Families: A Guide to Family Assessment and Intervention 7th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
By Zahra Shajani RN MPH EdD (c ) CCHN (c)(Author), Diana Snell MN RN(Author)
Size : 8.82 MB
- Detailed clinical guidelines for preparing, conducting, and documenting a family interview.
- Clinical examples of diversity issues such as ethnicity, race, culture, sexual orientation, gender, and socioeconomic class
- Coverage of current issues in families, including genetics, terrorism, obesity, ethics, spirituality, intergenerational adoption, infertility, and diversity.
- Genograms for blended families with multiple parents and siblings.
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 7 edition (February 4, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803669623
- ISBN-13: 978-0803669628